Tuesday, February 5, 2008

He's Two.


Josiah is officially two and the powerful will and mindset that often comes with that age is starting to show. By the way, he moved the chair over, climbed up and opened the freezer all by himself! He said he needed some bread.
In the last 2 weeks his thoughts towards things have changed as well:
"I don't like bananas anymore!" This basically has applied to any fruit or veggie he was happily eating in the past year. We now call him the Carbs King. Thus, the need to look for bread?
{sigh}
He still does remain a sweetheart though.....loving to cuddle up with Mama on the couch. The rest of him just has to be taken in stride!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

at least he's cute! and a quick cuddle makes up for so much!

Anonymous said...

Well Josiah is on the go! Growing up means a lot of different things at the oddest time.
I did not quite understand the "Jackie said".. on Sunday...
Janie and Jordyn are doing quite well as I can see. I did like the 3D snowflake. I may try doing one. I am quite intriqued by the ## learning for Jordyn. I wonder if something like that could help Julius
Love to all the Evans. Then Dannie,thanks for doing a great job with MY BEAUTIES.
Mimi

TulipGirl said...

Cute, cute pic!

(Btw, surfed in from a comment you left over at littlecarlotta.blogspot.com . *grin*)