Friday, March 7, 2008

Josiah's First Delivery

Hello everybody! Josiah here to talk about my very first delivery from the local flower shop. But, I didn't get flowers....I got FRUIT! This inspired me to begin eating fruit again, much to Mommy's delight. I even took a bite out of each apple while no one was looking; I needed to see which one tasted the best.

The card read "Sorry to hear that you are sick. Hope these fruits make you feel better. Share some with your sisters. Love Grandad and Nana."
Thank you Nana and Grandad!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! He had to sample each apple to ensure they were just right, huh? Too cute!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! I had apples like these! This just reminded me of a story (about my apples!)... May I please use your picture in a post on my blog and link back to here?

PS: Thanks for stopping by my blog for "The Party!" :)

Melissa said...

Hi again! Thank you for the permission. I've just posted the story on my blog :)